Posters at the WICH 2023 will be presented in person as paper posters. They will appear on poster boards in the poster area available for viewing for participants at all times during the conference.
POSTER PRESENTATION LIST
Please click here to view poster presentation list.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Posters should be prepared in PORTRAIT A0 format: 1189 mm (46.8 inches) height and 841 mm (33.1 inches) width.
- Authors are responsible for setting up and removing their posters.
- Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 meters.
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
- All posters must be written entirely in English.
POSTER PRESENTATION INFORMATION
- All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board is available at the posters’ help desk in the respective poster area.
- Setup time starts at 07:30 AM on Sunday, 8 October 2023. Please make sure you hang your poster until 11:00 AM.
- Posters have to be taken down from 05:00 PM until 05:30 PM on Monday, 9 October 2023 or will be removed and tossed.